Royal Windsor at Balmoral Village
Welcome to Carefree Condominium Living in Collingwood!
Set in the only village of its kind in Collingwood, Royal Windsor is an innovative vision founded on principles that celebrate life, nature, and holistic living. Every part of this vibrant community is designed to keep you healthy and active.
This stunning 5-storey condominium is set in the perfect location for those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle. Just a short distance away are Blue Mountain, Collingwood Harbour, several prominent ski clubs, the Scandinave Spa, and seven public and private golf courses.
Select Suites Remain!
Contact Greg Syrota for more information or to set up a viewing
T: 705-999-7511 | EMAIL: email@example.com
VISIT OUR SALES CENTRE;
100 Pretty River Parkway South, Unit 105, Collingwood, ON
Our Sales Centre is open Friday - Sunday from 12pm to 4pm OR by appointment only when we are closed.
*Please note we will be CLOSED on Friday, June 2nd for an event and will re-open on June 3rd.
Enjoy the Royal Treatment Every Day!
Royal Windsor is the latest phase of Balmoral Village, Collingwood’s only adult lifestyle community, offering a close-knit neighbourhood with like-minded residents and amenities that include:
- An 8,000 sq. ft. Residents Clubhouse complete with a wide range of recreational and social amenities
- A planned 20,000 sq. ft. Medical/Wellness Centre with complete medical facilities and the support of a caring staff of health professionals.
- Pathways and sidewalks connecting to the Georgian Trail as well the Black Ash Creek Trail, with links to the walking and biking trails within the Town of Collingwood.
- Retirement and Assisted Living services available on-site
- A central location within easy walking distance to downtown Collingwood’s shops, restaurants, cinemas, as well as the public golf course at Cranberry Resort
- Just a 10-minute drive to the Collingwood Hospital
- Convenient public bus transportation to the Town Centre, as well as Wasaga Beach and the ski hills and resort amenities of Blue Mountain.
- A Four Seasons Lifestyle from boating and watersports (just a 5 minute walk)…to golf (7 courses within 10 minutes drive)…to Blue Mountain skiing (10 minutes away)
Share This Community
Interested in learning more about the process of purchasing at Royal Windsor?
Click below to view our Customer Journey outlining all the steps in the process of purchasing at Royal Windsor.