Your Experience Matters to Us.
Buying a new home is an exciting time. However, there are many other feelings that can come with building a home. Joy, fear, trust, anticipation, frustration, pride and so many others. At Reid’s Heritage Homes, our goal is to diminish any of the fears and anxiety that buying a new home may bring.
Our promise is to guide you through your home buying experience with kindness, respect and compassion. Our belief in the importance of those actions has guided this company for over 40 years. It’s part of our heritage and its why we can confidently say that Reid’s Heritage Homes is about people keeping promises.
Click here to explore the path to condo ownership!
Click here to explore the path to home ownership!
Moving and buying a new home can be a stressful experience! There are lots of questions that come up in this time, like:
- Move now or next year?
- What are the benefits of building a new home?
- Move into a single-detached home, or buy a condo?
We want to help you answer these questions and make the most informed decision for you and your family. Check out some of these helpful resources below from those in the industry!
- Pros & Cons of Buying a Condo vs. House - SFGate, article by Kelly Hansen
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Downsizing to a Condo - AndrewMitchell, article by Andrew Mitchell
- 10 Tips for First Time Home Buyers - The Star, article by Krystal Yee
- 7 Reasons Why Buying New May Be The Best Choice - Tarion, article by Tarion
- 21 Tips for an Easy Move - styleathome, article by Tara Nolan
The articles above are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon as legal or professional advice. Reid's Heritage Group of Companies does not take responsibility for the information and opinions presented. E. & O. E. October 2019
Seasonal Maintenance Checklists
One of the benefits of building a new home is the lower maintenance that comes with a new home, compared to an older home. We want to help you protect one of your biggest investments. Check out our Seasonal Maintenance Checklists below for items that require regular maintenance to make sure your home runs properly. By staying on top of regular home maintenance, it will ensure that the products in your home have a longer life and that you have more time to enjoy and relax in your new home.