People Keeping Promises.
Buying a new home is an exciting time. However, there are many other feelings that can come with that experience such as joy, fear, trust, anticipation, frustration, pride and so many others. It’s a once in a lifetime experience for many people and making it a positive one has a lot to do with communication and promises being kept by your builder. The Reid’s Heritage Homes promise is to guide you through your home buying experience with kindness, respect and compassion. Those are our Heritage Behaviors and they have guided this company for over 40 years. Today they are the cornerstone of our Customer Experience Program.
This program ensures you will be informed and connected to us throughout the home building process. Here are just a few of the many things you can expect from us:
- Construction updates
- A clear, thoughtful and well articulated home building path that allows you to know where you are within the overall process
- Check ins from our customer experience team
- Advice, guidance and a sympathetic ear from all our staff
Click here to explore the path to condo ownership!
Click here to explore the path to home ownership!
- Pros & Cons of Buying a Condo vs. House - SFGate, article by Kelly Hansen
- 10 Tips for First Time Home Buyers - The Star, article by Krystal Yee
- Top Benefits of Building a New Home
- Understanding the Difference Between 'Occupancy' and 'Closing'
- Moving Tips
- Seasonal Maintenance Checklists
- How To Perfect Your Work From Home Space
The articles above are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon as legal or professional advice. Reid's Heritage Group of Companies does not take responsibility for the information and opinions presented. E. & O. E. May 2021.