Customer Experience Manager
"My overall experience was great as a first time home buyer. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and if they did not know when asked they found out."
Meet the Customer Experience Team!
Becky (left) is here to guide you through the home building process from the day you purchase to the day you move in!
We asked her a few questions in order to help you get to know her a little better...
1. How long have you worked at Reid's Heritage Homes?
Becky - I've been at Reid's Heritage Homes since June, 2011 and have worked in various departments before becoming the Customer Experience Manager.
2. What is your favourite part of the work day?
Becky - Hmmm - it's so hard to choose. I love every part of my workday, but there's nothing like handing the keys over to someone once their house has closed.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Becky - I would love to go to Fiji! I am a beach person and I could look out at the water all day.
4. What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
Becky - Nairobi, Kenya. I spent 3 weeks helping in an orphanage. I absolutely loved it!
5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Becky - I wanted to be a teacher. I loved (and still love) spending time with little ones.
6. Do you have any fur babies at home?
Becky - I have a guinea pig named Lulu.
7. What is the most played song on your playlist?
Becky - "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundations.
8. Would you rather have your dishes or laundry magically cleaned?
Becky - Definitely clothes but that has to include folding them as well!
9. What is your favourite junk food?
Becky - That's a tough one. I love chocolate but also sweet things like gummy worms.