Why You'll Love Calling Woodlands Preserve Your HomeWhen the team at Reid’s Heritage Homes designed Woodlands Preserve, we put over 40 years of design expertise, unparalleled craftsmanship, and environmental stewardship into creating an unquestionably unique and modern 18 house estate-inspired community in one of Guelph’s most desirable locations.
Whether you’re looking at downsizing into one of our two bedroom bungalows or moving your family into one of our three to five bedroom two-storeys, you’ll quickly see that no detail was overlooked from design to construction.
Once you step inside a Woodlands Preserve home, you’ll notice that the flow from one room to the next is elegant and each room in the house is both seamlessly connected and yet distinct.
Some luxurious features that’ll have you and your guests falling in love with your new home include:
- Grand entry foyer
- State-of-the-art kitchen
- Oversized walk-in pantry
- Large bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Oak hardwood stained stairs, railing, pickets, and treads
- Sleek, modern garage doors with frosted glass windows
- Gorgeous natural light streaming through the triple-pane windows
Woodlands Preserve is a one-of-a-kind community in the Royal City. Just minutes from all of Guelph’s most popular amenities and attractions, this is a unique opportunity to experience both country and city living in one of Southern Ontario’s most sought-after cities.
Everything is close to your front door.
5-10 Minute Drive:
- Stone Road Mall (150+ brand name shops)
- University of Guelph
- Galaxy Cinemas
- Metro, Zehrs, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Walmart
- Dozens of restaurants and cafes
- Downtown Guelph
- Sleeman Centre (hockey, basketball, concerts)
- Old Quebec Street Shoppes
- City Hall
- Exhibition Park
- Farmers’ Market
15-30 Minute Drive:
- Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Elora, Fergus
- Highway 401
- Elora Gorge and Conservation area
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area
- Rockwood Conservation Area
- Mohawk Racetrack and Casino
Every one of the 18 homes at Woodlands Preserve is Net Zero Ready, which means your home can be up to 80% more energy-efficient than typical new homes.
Moreover, your home will come with sophisticated heating and cooling systems, an ultra-efficient hybrid source hot water tank, triple-pane windows to keep drafts and noise out of your home, and significantly increased insulation in exterior walls, attic, and basement.
Not only will all these environmentally-conscious benefits help to keep your energy costs down, but they will also allow for a healthy living space for you and your loved ones.
To arrange a tour of our brand new Woodlands Preserve model home, click here to connect with an agent!