The Path to Home Ownership
- Choose a location and floor plan that fits your lifestyle. Decide what items are on your “must have” list.
- Visit our sales office and write your Agreement of Purchase and Sale with one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives.
- Meet with one of our qualified Décor Consultants at our Discovery Centre to personalize the house you have selected and make it your dream home.
- Construction has now begun! You will have the opportunity to tour the house at your Pre-Drywall Inspection. This will take place approximately halfway through the construction period.
- The time has come to prepare for your closing date. You will have another chance to tour the house and learn how the features of the house operate. We will also provide you with a list of items to complete before you close.
- You have made it to your closing day! Congratulations! A company representative will contact you once your house has closed to come and pick up your keys at your new home. Today is the day that your house becomes a home.
- You will have multiple chances to submit a warranty request to our office. Your New Home Warranty Coordinator will work closely with you and our trades to fix any items that are covered under your Tarion Warranty.
(*Some steps may vary depending on location and product)